Wednesday, July 11, 2007



Today is Wednesday...Wednesday's a packing day. But really, today was gorgeous here by the beach, not that it usually isn't but extra beautiful because I only worked from 7-12. So, I got a bunch of stuff done and I even get to go to 7's practice tonight, which is always awesome.

From here on out, everything is just getting more exciting by the minute. Tomorrow, I'm driving up to San Francisco for Alex William's rugby camp, which is supposed to be amazing. Check it out here:

www.williamsrugbycamps.com

This should be a great opportunity to iron out some fundamentals, get in rugby mode (as if that ever needs to happen), and learn some new positional techniques before heading off to New Zealand. I'm also taking the scenic road back and stopping at some friends houses, so it'll be nice to see some people I haven't seen in a while. Hopefully I'll get out any kinks in my game this weekend, so I start the tour fresh and practiced next weekend.

Well, I'm off to play some 7's and soak up some more of this sun...hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: